Montreal Fashion Week : Annie 50




"Inspired by the Fifties, the collections emphasize on femininity and a taste for cuteness."

 I was introduced to Annie 50 about a year ago and ever since then, I could not stop thinking about their previous collection (Fall/Winter 2012) for how much I loved it. 

I was fortunate enough to be able to attend their unveiling for Spring/Summer 2013 and once again, I fell in love with their collection! 

The video above is of the models wearing their last outfit of the show


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Introducing Me

Stephanie - 19 - Living in beautiful Montreal, Canada This blog is related to anything doing with fashion, beauty and photography, since they are all passions of mine. Currently studying in the Fashion Marketing program at LaSalle College.